- Contracting Party Your subscription will be fulfilled by Shoogle Publishing Limited, , a company registered in Scotland under registered number SC407406. The registered office is Stannergate House, 41 Dundee Road West, Dundee, DD5 1NB.
- When the Subscription Contract is Formed You will receive email confirmation within 14 days of submitting your order. Please note that we will not be responsible if you fail to receive the written confirmation because you have supplied us with an incorrect email address. Please ensure that your postal address is completed in full. We reserve the right not to accept or process your order for any reason.
- Right to Refuse Orders
We reserve the right not to fulfil and to cancel orders:
- In the event of obvious inaccuracies in prices, except that we may fulfil your order at the correct price.
- If we are unable to obtain payment authorisation from the issuer of your payment card.
- Delivery We will deliver the magazines to the address provided by you when you place your order. Please allow up to three weeks for delivery. You agree that we will not be responsible for failure to deliver the magazines if you have supplied us with an incorrect address. We reserve the right to dispose of incorrectly addressed envelopes and their contents without an obligation to refund you or any other person if they are returned to us and despite efforts to contact you we do not receive correct address details.
- Delay in Delivery and Non-Delivery
We will not be liable to you for any delay in delivery or non-delivery of magazines in the following circumstances:
5.1 Where the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us
- Where such delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our control or the control of our sub–contractors and agents including, but not restricted to, war, electricity power failure, utilities failure, failure of telecommunications links, failure of transport infrastructure, fire, flood, government act, act of God, legislative constraints, strikes, labour disputes or malicious damage involving employees.
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Where a minimum term of 12 months is advertised cancellations are not permitted until the end of this initial period and we will not issue you a refund. Should you wish to cancel after the minimum term, please contact our customer care team in writing (see contact details below).
- For all other subscriptions or after the minimum term of your subscription, you may cancel your subscription contract at any time by notifying our customer services team in writing. See contact details below. We will refund you the cost of the issues not yet issued to you at the time you notify us of your wish to cancel.
- Credit Card Refunds: please note that all credit card refunds will be issued in sterling. Your Credit Card company will convert the sterling amount into your local currency and may charge an additional fee for completing the transaction. If you have any queries about credit card refunds kindly contact us on: +44 (0) 7921 311 743
- Price Information Prices displayed on the subscriptions section of the website will prevail at all times in relation to orders placed online. Prices quoted on screen include delivery charges and taxes (where applicable). You either make a one-off payment for your subscription. Although we try to ensure that all prices are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of your order, we will inform you as soon as possible. You will have the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. We will refund you in full if you cancel the order and have already paid.
- Credit Card Payment If you are under 18 or are not using your own credit/debit card to pay for the subscription, you must ask the permission of the credit/debit card holder before entering the payment details via paypal.
- Liability Our liability to you in the event of magazines being lost in dispatch shall, at our discretion, be limited either to replacement of the missing issues or refund of the cost of the missing issues. To the extent permitted by law we exclude all other liability to you. Our exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of any of our employees or agents. These Terms and Conditions do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Third Party Rights A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce or rely upon any provision of them.
- Use of Personal Information We use the personal and transactional information (e.g. name, address, e-mail address, credit card details) (“Personal Information”) you supply to us in order to fulfil your subscription order. You should tick the relevant boxes to indicate whether or not you wish to receive such information.
- Unauthorised Access to personal information Unless a member of our staff has been fraudulent or negligent, we will not be liable to you for any losses you may suffer as a result of unauthorised access by a third party to the information (including in particular credit/debit card details) you transmit when you place an order. It is your responsibility to ensure the security of your own credit/debit card details to avoid unauthorised use.
- Covermounts If any of our magazines are put on sale in the UK containing a covermount gift or a supplement, you are not guaranteed to receive these covermounts or supplements. Magazines delivered to overseas addresses may not contain covermount gifts or supplements.
- Variation These Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
- Prize Draw and Competition Rules All prize draws and competitions which are associated with our magazine subscription offers are subject to separate terms and conditions (see below).
- Subscription Term If the magazine you have subscribed to changes frequency per annum, we will honour the number of issues paid for but not the term of the subscription.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms and Conditions are governed by Scottish law. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based.
- Entire Agreement These Terms and Conditions override any contrary terms or conditions published by us in relation to any order placed by you with us.
- Queries If you have any questions please contact our customer services team on: +44 (0)7921 311 743